Learn the 'hot skills' Tangerine Talent Acquisition Specialist Mary Costa looks for in candidates. Also hear tips on how to succeed in your first few days and weeks at a new job and how to build social equity with your colleagues.
Soft skills are paramount. It’s your technical skills that will get you the phone interview, however, it’ll be your soft skills that will get you the job.
In this video, Mary responds to the following questions:
- What are the current job trends and in-demand skills that you look for?
- What attributes make a strong candidate stand out in an interview?
- What do employers expect in the Canadian workplace from a new employee?
- What networking tips can you share with our job seekers?
- What is the importance of soft skills in Canada?