Get advice on how to stand out in an interview and how to make a smooth integration into a new workplace from Susan Hawkins, Recruitment Manager at RBC Royal Bank.
Susan talks about what she looks for in a candidate as well as answers the following questions:
- What are the current job trends and in-demand skills that you look for?
- What attributes make a strong candidate stand out in an interview?
- What do employers expect in the Canadian workplace from a new employee?
- What networking tips can you share with our job seekers?
- What is the importance of soft skills in Canada?
Someone that comes prepared for an interview and has done some research to understand the role and our organization makes a really strong first impression [in an interview].