Labour Market Access and Job Search Program for Internationally-Trained Engineers
Free 6-Week Program
Are you an internationally-trained engineering professional looking to enhance your sector-specific job search skills? This program will help you gain knowledge of the Canadian engineering sector, the local labour market and sector-specific terminology.
Next Program Dates: February 20 – March 29, 2018
Seneca College – Markham Campus: 8 The Seneca Way, Markham, Ontario, L3R 5Y1
Limited seats are available.
- Sector-specific workshops: Ontario Building Code; Health and Safety; Basics of Supervision; Estimating Process; Ethics and Law for Engineers; LEED; and MS Project review
- Job search workshops: Résumé Writing and Customization; Labour Market Information; Workplace Orientation; Accessing Employment Leads in the Hidden Job Market
- One-on-one counselling: One-on-one résumé clinic, mock interview and career counselling sessions to strategize job search process
- Group networking: Technical presentation, panel discussion with industry professionals and networking with program alumni who are currently working in their engineering field
- Full-time student status: Participants will have full-time student status with Seneca College and access to all student support/services for up to 4 months
- Upon completion, all graduates will receive a certificate
To learn more about the program and enrollment process please fill out the form below: